Tuesday, April 27, 2004

90 Personality/Ability Tests #2

There is a website called Spirituality and Health that provides self-tests in various areas, including healthy eating. I scored a "good" on that one. But I also took the test on "What Archetypes Are Calling You?" This is based on attention, imagination, meaning and nurturing as revealed in the ways media and advertising affect the test taker. So how did I score on a secular test?

I scored the highest on
Sage--I have a curious, critical mind that wants to be stretched and disciplined;
Jester--I want to lighten up and am tired of being serious (this was a surprise, especially sense I believe I have a great sense of humor). Answer suggested I make fun of people who take themselves too seriously;
Hero--I want to face and overcome a real challenge. I am drawn to test what I am made of (must be why I'm doing nursing homes and dinner parties);
Caregiver--I am drawn to being altruistic and helping others;
Creator--I have a strong need to express my creativity and imaginative potential;
Ruler--I am drawn to power and responsibility and want to be respected and admired. Now is the time to claim my authority and to take on and fulfill, important responsibilities.

No comments: