Sunday, January 31, 2010

Laurie Smith TLC's Trading Places witness

"We, as Christians, have invited Christ to dwell in us, and I think that when we don't involve God in all the intimacies of our lives, we cause Him great pain. Living prayer is just talking to God about the day-in, day-out stuff.

The ultimate goal of interior design is to create a room that brings joy to and nurtures its occupants. If my soul is Christ's dwelling place, then I need to decorate it so it will nurture Him. I do that through prayer and reading the Bible. That's my inspiration for life and the way I hold Jesus in highest esteem." Laurie Smith, quoted in

"God's Design for My Life," by Julie Martens, Lily; beautiful living through faith, Spring 2006, p. 62-65.

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.